Premium CBD Oil
We’re passionate about CBD having witnessed first-hand the restorative effects it can deliver. Numerous CBD products have been found to contain heavy metals, pesticides, and absolutely no CBD.
A natural, beneficial solution found in many areas of life should never contain anything that might be harmful, toxic, or misleading towards your health. That is why we strive to lead you to the purest, most effective products.
We read the labels so you don’t have too. With SteerLyfe as your guide, feel confident and in control of your well-being. We take pride in looking beyond the ingredients.
Our passion is to connect you with these amazing brands through our CBD oil marketplace so you can become a part of their story!
SteerLyfe requires all CBD brands abide by the following:
Publicly available COA’s for every batch
No pesticides, herbicides, solvents, preservatives, or other harmful additives
Clean Extraction Method
Reliable Third Party Lab Testing
Beauty & CBD Oil
Clean Beauty & Skincare
In the US, cosmetic companies are allowed to use almost any ingredient they wish, without disclosing it on their labels.
We highlight companies who set a higher standard of health for you and our planet. SteerLyfe goes beyond just clean ingredients. Accentuating brands that offer moments of calm, sensorial experiences and products that support our physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
The ingredients on our prohibited (Absolutely Not) list carry over across all of our categories. We utilize research studies, journals, and the EWG’s criteria when making these decisions.
Every brand & product we steer you too is non-toxic, non-GMO, cruelty-free, eco-friendly, and actually natural.
SteerLyfe’s Absolutely Not List
- Aluminum, Artificial Fragrance
- Butylatedhydroxy Anisole (BHA) and Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Coal tar & Talc
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Parabens (methyl-, isobutyl-, propyl- and others), Phthalates (DBP, DEHP, DEP and others), Polyethylene glycol (PEG compounds)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS and SLES)
- Toluene, Triclosan and Triclocarban